Thursday 21 April 2011

Daily Blog - Day 2 - Films 2cry2


I had a very quiet day yesterday, Steve was out all day, he was supposed to be home by 10pm, but he came home early at 9pm, just in time to watch a film I wanted him to watch.  
That was just a coincedence, he didn't know it was on.
I don't usually cry in films, but just thinking about this film makes tears come to my eyes.  It's such a nice film.  If you ever feel like a good ole cry, here it is whilst you wait for it to come get a bottle of wine, a big box of chocolates, some kingsize tissues, put on your cosy clothes, cuddle up and cry your eyes out.  I think I cried from the beginning, but I had seen it before so I knew what was going to happen.
By sheer coincedence, she played a piece of music in the film that I was looking for a while ago, but I didn't know the name of it.  I've not seen Schindlers List, but I reckon this tune should be in it.
When I was in my early to mid 20's I used to be really into zombie films, but then I watched this scene from this film, and the flood gates opened up.  I even very nearly cried in the film Marley and Me, and I can't stand Jennifer Anniston, but it had a sad ending, I wasn't expecting a sad ending as it was a disney film, but there it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment